Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just another blog from a tired mind

I am so tired. Not just physically speaking, but emotionally as well. I have been at work all evening and it is depressing how filthy some of the mouths of young girls are! I am left to ask the question..what ever happen to being "lady like"? It is a lost art now a days, and that is upsetting. So many times I hear these girls talking about their friends and very personal information loud enough for everyone within a stones throw to hear! I am appauled that their mothers never taught them better! The problem is probably the fact that their mothers weren't even involved much in their lives to begin with! I am convinced now more than ever to make sure that my children are taught to appreciate their bodies as the Temple of the Holy Spirit, and to have respect for themselves and for others! I had to learn to many things on my own when I was a young girl, and I am so scared for some of these girls I work with. They have no respect for themselves and an obvious disregard to authority. Please pray that God will use me to be a light in the dark place at even the SUnny Golden Corral! Thank you. I covet your prayers. Sharon

2 comments:

Alana said...

Sharon, there is no doubt in my mind that you will show God's love to those girls by loving and encouraging them.

I'm praying that you will get some rest for your weary body and soul!

Alana said...

And thank for your sweet comment on my blog. You have the gift of encouragement!