Thursday, August 16, 2007

From one obsession to another

Well I have always been technically challegend, with the exception of being able to type. Then in June I broke down and checked into the world of Myspace. I quickly becamed obsessed with checking my profile several times a day to find out if anyone out there loved me :) Then a friend of mine from church said she also had a blog spot and I checked it out and thought..WOW I need one of these too. Attention Seasoned Bloggers we have a new memeber...drumroll please, enter me! Now I am obsessed with sharing my thoughts and opinions for what ever they are worth. I am a very talkitive person so I guess this fits best. One thing you can expect from my blogs is silly corny but the truth always! I am not ashamed of who I am. I am fearfully and wonderfully made a one of a kind handcrafted by the Creator of the Universe Himself! WOW I must be a hottie, HOW FUNNY IS THAT if you really know me you should have just laughed! Anyways, I am thankful that you took the time to read all of my ramblings. Occaisionally something profound just might make it's way to my blog, but it could be in the comment section! Take care and God Bless. Sharon

1 comment:

Alana said...

You are going to love blogging. It has been such a fun outlet for me to share my thoughts and feelings. It helps me stay connected with friends here and with friends and family who live far away. I feel like it gives me a little more perspective on life. Strange, but true.

Can't wait to read more. Can I put you on my blogroll?