Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Will you pray with me?

I am back again with more random thoughts on my mind. Last night I got a call from my sister who lives in Michagan, and it has been a long time since we last talked. We share the same father and never even met until I was 14. I was so happy to hear from her, and a little sad at the same time. Why do we let so much time go between us without keeping up with the ones that we love. So much has happened in both of our lives since we last saw each other, a lot of pain and suffering and some wonderfully joyous things too. We could have shared those things together and been there for the other while hurting and rejoicing...well i think you get the point. I am looking forward to reconnecting with her, and at the same time I am looking for new friends to connect with as well. I am currentyly rereading the book..Power of a praying wife" and the author strongly suggests that we partner with some other women of stong faith to be our prayer partners, as not to overwhelm our husbands and becuase it is just a great idea. I have never done this and been committed to it for very long, well i am ready to committ and make some changes in my life and I was wondering if you would consider partnering with me in prayer. I am a firm believer that prayer can change everything! I guess I am really asking you, Alana, since you are the only one out there who ever reads my silly little ramblings. Please let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Alana said...

Sharon, I would be honored. Truly. I think God is drawing us together because I have been feeling like I need an accountability partner and someone to help me grow spiritually and whenever I try to think of who that might be you always come to mind.

Is that cool or what?

Call or email (do you have my email?) and let's get this party started!

I'd also really love to put your blog link on my blog, but only if you are okay with that.

Let me know.