Thursday, September 6, 2007

Communicator

Strange title perhaps, let me explain. Last night my husband brought home a personality profile that he did at church (I had to work) and so he walked me thru it and the results were right on! He said that he and Alana had predicted as much, haha.. It also told of people in the Bible with these same personality traits and the first one listed is Aaron..rhymes with Sharon, so it must be a fit! Last night at work was especially difficult, for one thing I have been sick since last Friday, and didn't really want to be there in the first place so when my boss completely embarrassed me in front of a whole line of people I had a real PROBLEM with that! Even the customers were in shock and wanted to complain for me on my behalf! His claim was completely unfounded and rediculious and he belittled me and made me feel about 2 inches tall. I didn't say anything at the time and waited till the end of the night to talk with him (I really needed to cool off and get my thoughts together and PRAY before I talked with him!) I came to this conclusion. This man has never been shown respect in his position, (he certainly doesn't demand it, nor does he give any in return) and isn't quite sure how to take it when he is shown that respect. Like the personality test said..I am a talkative person and I love working with people, and solving conflicts...when it comes to my own, sometimes I am a bit more like the cowardly Lion. However God gave me the words to say and my boss did apologize. O well, I guess I am still a little more upset about the whole thing than I thought. Lord, please forgive my bitterness and give me love for all those that you love! As always I could use a little help, and appreciate all of your prayers. Sharon the Communicator :)

1 comment:

Alana said...

So sorry your boss treated you badly. It sounds like you handled it in the right way, though. Enjoyed talking with you today and am looking forward to getting to know you better!